Sunday 29 October 2017

DEVELOPMENT OF HOME SECURITY SYSTEM USING PIEZO SENSOR


WEEK 12

From week by week my project to generate the energy by using piezo sensor is always have the problem. Which is the value of current is so small and the output is also cannot be maintain with this problem it is difficult to continue my project.


So, i already discuss with my FYP supervisor to change the title project. But this project is also using a piezo sensor but only just send a signal to the arduino. Now the official title for my FYP project is  DEVELOPMENT OF HOME SECURITY SYSTEM USING PIEZO SENSOR. And im also try my best to make sure this project are successful before the FYP presentation at week 15.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FYP presentation day

WEEK 15:  Final year project poster: INDUSTRIAL DAY: Alhamdulillah, thanks to allah s.w.t to give me chance to fee...